Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 25 December 2008

    Burst of red & green, all over me.

    JINGLE-JINGLE-JINGLE-JINGLE-JINGLE.


    Eh oh wassuppzxc friendly kahoonies of all shapes & sizes! Hope you guys have been good this year 'cause its Christmas yet again!
    Time sure flies eh? School's starting for most of us next Friday! Hmmm I bet most of us haven't finish holiday hmwk. (not me, I finished mine 2 mths ago. Now, if only I can find them...)

    So anyways, Christmas eve was decent. Service in church was great & I managed to spend some time with mummy dearest at Orchard, although the human traffic was cra-zayyyyyy. Did a little shopping & bough parents some gifts, ate at a little Jap store. Pretty filling, I must say.
    Then, she left for a party with her friends while I left for mine in church. Twas' fun & all. But then again, Christmas is always fun, right?


    Happy & blessed X'mas, everyone. [:
    Now, where's that mistletoe......




    Mehri Krizmahx. [:

    No comments: