Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 5 February 2009

    You are the way that's everlasting.


    Well well well, its been sometime since I've updated this blog eh?
    Nth much been going on recently, except for the fact that season's starting in 14 hrs time from now (I counted). 1st match's against Jurong sec at CCAB. Quite stoked about it, confident we'll be able to win.
    School has been okay for me. Haven't been feeling well this past few days. CAs coming up in 2wks time. Gotta put in the effort, Dee.
    Chinese new year was good, bought myself a spanking new, handy-dandy psp. Have been busy playing PES 09 & Fifa 09 on it. Some rad vids are on it too, so bus rides ain't so boring no more. [:

    Kinda looking forward to next wk because of 3 reasons:
    1) HeartFest is on next Saturday, 14th Feb (Gyea, its on Valentine's & the ad. poster's up there on the left.)
    2) I'm 1 of the 4 DJs hosting the event. (Now, ain't that exciting?)
    3) Pastor Joakim's seminar's next wk! (He's amazing, trust me.)
    HeartFest's jam-packed with loads of stuff, I tell ya. There'll be RockBand game, DDR, Gladiator Game, food & drinks and a whole line-up of FUN FUN FUN.

    Honestly speaking, this year's church events are pretty shweet, with 2 gigs included in the schedule too. Not gonna say much but its gonna be awesome-o.
    :DDD




    Parachute Band. [:

    No comments: