Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 13 May 2009

    It's coming.

    Geog. paper today was alright, although I was almost late. (Thank God I wasn't.)
    The day went pretty well for me. Went home to get some stuff before heading over to church for NewGen meeting. It was short but it was fruitful in small, significant ways.
    I'm sure the 7 of us will be able to win over our school in the near future for J.C. I can totally see a whole line of us in the auditorium during svc, jumping & praising Him. There will be so many of us that we would have to come early to queue up for seats & ushers will have problems ushering us in. Red Rain would be the perfect opportunity for salvations & I believe the harvest will be tremendous. People's hearts will be much open to what we believe in & that they will be planted & keep coming back for more. & more than just that, they won't come back just for the music, the atmosphere, the people but for the feeling of peacefulness & love that only He can provide. (Did I mention that I have free tickets to give out?)

    Do I hear a big Amen for that? [:

    6 comments:

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    AMENNN ! :D .
    HAHA , just wanna ask .
    You managedd to invite watermelon ? O:

    Dee said...

    Haha not yet. You wanna try? [:

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    OHHHHH NO THANKZCZXC .
    She dao me when i smile at her todayyyyy .
    Seeeeeeeee , told yawww .
    Fasterr la , malauuuuu o: .
    Olivia & i needs to plannnn :D .

    Dee said...

    HAHA.
    Already invited her & she'll confirm with me soon. [:

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    AWESOME :3! .
    Tell Olivia when confirmed leyyy .
    Does she know we in the same church ? HAHAHA :D .
    You think she's going mehzcxz ? O:

    DeeTB said...

    Haha its quite obvious that we are in the same church ya know.
    I hope that she can make it. [: