Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 10 September 2008

    Tilting the hourglass.

    Time past real fast, I've just realised.
    Before you know it, EOYs are around the corner.
    I'm afraid I might not be able to make it to the end, honestly speaking.
    But do I really wanna give it all up so easily?
    I really hope the answer is no.

    How I wish I could turn back time like that Jap geek in Heroes.
    What's his name again, Hiro Nakamura?
    Anyways, today's my folk's anniversary (how 'bout a round of applause).
    Had dinner at Iciban Sushi. Pretty filling I must say.
    Walked around AMK Hub for awhile before heading home.
    Revising some english work currently.
    Gonna turn in soon.


    "Fear has been lost to faith,
    the darkened night has come before the end.
    Of which we must prevail,
    amidst the pitch of steel we shall rise."



    Tilting The Hourglass(LIVE) - Alesana

    No comments: