Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 2 September 2008

    Here today, gone tomorrow.

    She's prolly on a quarter-way of her flight back to Cuba by now.
    Kinda regretted not seeing her off, honestly.
    Even though we've only met once & we only know each other for a few months, I guess I've grown attached to her, not in that way though. Its the kind of feeling you get when you've got a best friend who's like your close relative or smth, ya know?

    Stayed at home the whole day today.
    Did physics TYS & used pc.
    Speaking of which, I just broke my 'computer-fasting' programme.
    Hmmmm, ought to control yourself, Dee.

    Maths tuition in another 2 hrs.
    Prolly should get smth to eat now. I'm starving.


    "Here today, gone tomorrow.
    We're saying our goodbyes, drive away from the past.
    Don't feel sad, don't feel sorrows.
    The memories in our hearts, I won't forget."


    ; Silverstein - Here today, gone tomorrow

    No comments: