Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 11 November 2008

    ForeverTheSickestKid

    Chicken pox's a female dog, seriously.
    Your whole body will start to look like the surface of the Moon, not to mention the fact that you have to stay at home for 2 whole weeks.
    Dammit, its itching all over & I'm not allowed to scratch it. Oh, the agony. Actually, I don't mind the itch, its just that its itch at places where the sun don't shine. Go figure.
    But the good thing is that it'll heal completely by 2 wks time so I have smth to look forward to.

    Went to the doc's this morning, turns out I've never been vaccinated before. That's why I caught it.
    Was given 2 bottles of calamine lotion & 2 pkts of tablets for speedy recovery & prevention of itchiness.
    Honestly, when you apply the lotion to your face & look into the mirror, you can't see the pox marks. Its like you're wearing a facial mask or smth.
    Nothing much happened today, just the same old stuffs. I can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda miss skool.





    "Be everything that will make you scared,
    while you stand & be so unaware.
    This is it,
    You're gonna make such an entrance.
    Do everything that will make you lie, its only just a matter of time.
    Before you get down & out."

    No comments: