Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 5 November 2008

    Here (In Your Arms)

    Its 2 mins till 3a.m on a Wednesday morning, 5th Nov 2008.
    Holidays have a been a bore for me, honestly. & its only been what, 2 wks?
    I sure hope things would liven up a little a the near future.

    Came home late today, went to hear Nick Vujicic preach at church today.
    FYI, he's an Aussie who was born without limbs. As you may expect, he has been teased, insulted & *insert suitable words here* throughout his childhood. He had thoughts of commiting suicide at the tender age of 8 yrs old. That was when he found out that the accomplishments he achieved even with his disability can be an inspiration to other ppl. So, he goes around the world giving talks about 'impossible is nothing' & 'believing in yourself, don't care what ppl say or think about you'.
    Its was real motivating, I must say. He's a funny guy too. & oh, he can do what most normal ppl can, like driving a car, swimming, playing soccer etc etc etc.
    Sounds hard to believe huh? Well, he's having 1 last talk in church tmrw at 7:30pm. Place's gonna be packed I tell ya. I had problems leaving church after that because there were truckloads of ppl there.

    Anyways, have anyone heard the Twilight soundtrack yet? Honestly, I don't really think there's much about the Twilight series (I'm most prolly gonna get mobbed by legions of Twilight fans) but the soundtrack's rad. Paramore has 2 tracks on it & there's a piano track titled 'Bella's Lullaby' which I highly recommand.

    Whole week's packed with special guests' talks at church.
    At least I've smth worth doing this week.
    Ttyl, gonna make myself some Nachos with Spicy Thai Chilli.
    [:

    No comments: