Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 19 April 2009

    The Great Escape.

    Phew, just reached home at 2a.m on this Sunday morning. Missed my last bus after CEG outing & had to take a bus to Whampoa & walk back home from there. Turns out the bus didn't stop at where I wanted & instead ended up at some small, ulu interchange at the inner parts of that area. Didn't have much choice so I took my chances & walked till I found a bridge to cross over to Toa Payoh.

    As much as I was tired, I actually found the walk quite interesting. It's quite funny how such walks can actually relax your mind & let you think & reflect about your day. It allows you to think about stuffs that you never really took notice of & give you new revelations that in turn gives you a fresh new perspective of life. Hmmm maybe I should take such walks more often? Its good exercise anyways. Thank goodness I was wearing those pair of cushion-ish skater sneaks Dad bought, kinda felt like I was walking on pillows.

    On the other hand, I saw loads of rats on my way back home. Govt. ought to bring itself up a notch, don't you think? [:

    No comments: