Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 3 June 2009

    Wish you were here.

    Currently at Wynn's house chilling. Apparently, Wynn's owning Zhiyi playing Naruto on PS2.
    Haha I've no idea how to play that game, seriously.

    Hmmm its already 3rd (or 5th) day of the holidays, time seems to fly really fast to me.
    But there is still time for me to catch up on studies. Chinese Os on Monday was easier than I thought, but the hall was bloody warm. School could invest on more fans yo.

    Tmrw's SOW lesson in church, but im not sure I got enrolled. Need to check with KS soon.
    & I think I know why Joyce got a sorethroat. She must have tried screaming like Adrian but resulted in ultimate fail. Hmmmm, should be luh. Haha.
    Listening to songs on Ivan's blog & thinking, "Indie's more soothing than zen music."

    & oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE PANG!


    Incubus - Wish You Were Here
    Found at bee mp3 search engine

    2 comments:

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    HAHA . Tskktskk !
    NO LORHZXCZX , i didnt try screamingg like adriannn ohkayyyyyeeeeee !
    Maybe screams in church that resulted it ohkay ! :D
    Btwww his screams doesnt even sound like him ! o:

    DeeTB said...

    HAHA, I'm sure it is.
    Doesn't sound like him? I gotten used to it already.

    :DDD