Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 28 February 2010

    Meowww.

    OMD, it's been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long since I updated this blog. Since 28th Jul 2009, to be exact. Anyways, I kinda miss blogging & I pretty much have nothing to do between now (it's 3:37am on a Sunday morning btw) till 9am later. Apparently, the soccer ministry gonna be filmed while playing soccer (duh) & the video's gonna be used for vidz announcement during svc next wk to support the men's ministry meeting happening next wk if I'm not wrong.

    With that being said, svc earlier was simply mind-boggling. I think it's safe to say that Pst. really put in alot of effort & thought into churning out the sermon. & the best part is that Pst. has prepared part 3 of it which he'll be preaching next wk! (Stoked much)

    On a random note, did you know that sushi originated from China 400 B.C ago & not Japan? Me neither. It was actually used to preserve fish. Well, whoever thought of eating it is a genius, 'nuff said.

    [:

    No comments: