Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 27 July 2009

    Lost in the Sound of Seperation.

    Wowzer, haven't touched this page in a looooooooooooooooooooong time. Oh well, might as well update a little since I have sometime.
    You see, I'm still on MC & technically speaking, today's my last day (its 12:02 on a Tuesday morning). Congested throat's been clearing up, so that's good. Neck's a torture though, blame it on my sleeping posture. Gonna do some revision before going on a movie marathon. Seriously, you have no idea how fun it can be.
    & oh, Festival of Praise is this coming weekend! 3 days of praise & worship with other X-tians around the island, gonna be awesome-o. If you're going, guess I'll cya there. If not, you have no idea what you're missing out on.

    So long & goodnight. [:

    "Hold on, 'cause its been too long.
    Hold on, 'cause freaking out is really over-rated."

    No comments: