Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 31 August 2008

    Don't shake, I hate to see you tremble.

    Sept. holidays are here. No time to slack though.
    I need to pull up my socks & start mugging. Have been thinking lately, maybe I should stop using the com until the end of EOY? Hmmm I should give it a try, its for my own good anyways.

    Nothing much went on today.
    Woke up around noon time & rushed to finish up tuition hmwk (I was supposed to wake up at 8:30. Argh.).
    Physics tuition at 5:30, ended around 7:30. Went through TYS, helpful to a certain extent though. See what happens when you don't listen in class, Dee?
    Anyways, had chicken rice for dinner. Haven't had it in weeks. Kinda unhealthy though but what the heck.

    Gonna finish up maths holiday hmwk & then go watch tv.
    Soccer at 10am tmrw & gym training at 4pm.
    Stoked? Kinda.
    I need the exercise anyways.


    "So here's my toast,
    to all my tears & lost hopes.
    As thoughts of uncertainty,
    are those that I can't cope."

    No comments: