Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 26 October 2008

    Seize the day.

    Eh oh wassuppzxc friendly kahoonies of all shapes & sizes.
    What a wk its has been for me. Super tiring I must say.

    Friday

    Extra 1 wk lessons started today. Was late for 1/2 hr but didn't miss much, quite unproductive though. Headed home to change & left for church afterwards for prayer meeting. Hanged around for awhile before heading to Max Pavilion for A7X. Pretty much went alone because Hung & gang went in first.
    Moshpit was chaotic/insane/fun/*insert suitable words*. Randomly made friends with 2 ppl in the pit though. Their names were Cheryl & Brandon if I'm not wrong. Pretty cool peeps & we happened to have certain stuffs in common.
    Some funny stuff happened during the gigs. Bitch-fights occured between minahs & some ang mohs started a wall of death before the gig actually started. Was moshing when I saw a shoe on the ground. Randomly picked it up & threw it to the front. That was when I felt a tap on my shoulder & the guy behind me said, "Dude, that's my shoe." Damn paisei sial. If you happen to be reading this, apologies to you, dude.
    Went home alone as I couldn't find Hung & gang. Reached home with muscle-aches, cuts on my knees, sprained right knee (I think) & an empty stomach.
    Had instant noodles & fell asleep after showering.

    Saturday

    Overslept till 3+ & missed CEG with Ivan preaching (Sorry Chew/Hannah/Fee/etc). Darn it.
    Left house around 4:40 & took cab down to church. Shuting & Huiyue came for svc & I think they like it a lot.
    Pastor Aries from CHC preached today. Was good but wasn't as interesting as Pastor How's sermons. Guess I'm to used to Pastor How preaching.
    Had dinner with CEG. Hadn't had LGS for awhile, missed the flaky fish.
    Went up to church & slacked for awhile & left home at around11:30. Took MRT with Chewteng & gang.
    Reached home around 12:30. Grandma's pissed. Apologies to you, grandma.


    "In my mind,
    Blood drips from your eyes,
    A beautiful last goodbye."

    No comments: