Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 8 March 2009

    Chelsea Smile.

    Eh oh wassuppzxc boys & girls.
    This week went pretty well, although I haven't been feeling well these few days.
    Blame it on the southern weather eh?

    Didn't go school on Friday, don't see the point anyways.
    3 lessons with no recess. Then its X-Country after that.
    Whattheballzxc?
    Went church to finish up effects pacth for Sat svc & for CG meeting instead.
    Pst Josh Kelsey was preaching this week & he was going through OSS with Phenomena.
    Super powerful man. You could practically feel the songs are much more impactful than usual.

    Was supposed to go CIP but totally overslept so went church straight instead.
    Svc went well according to some ppl but I felt I could've done better but hey, I did my best & that's what counts, right? [:

    Had maths tuition on Sunday morning.
    Totally shacked after that, running nose didn't help much neither.
    Took a nap till 6+ before having dinner with family.
    Scrumptious dinner & company of cousins did lift my spirits though, so I guess it was all good.


    School tmrw,
    Monday blues no doubt.

    8 comments:

    eve said...

    WTH!! DIDNT NOE EU GOT BLOG xD

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    Eh oh wassuppzxc ((: .
    thanks fr th updateee , as requestted .
    Hah .

    takaiires yawwwh .
    :DD .

    Dee said...

    Joyce - No probs yawww, I was afraid you went cranky on me. HAHA.

    Eve - Haha well, now you know. [:

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    LOL . Crazyzxczczx O: !

    Dee said...

    Haha I'm serious! :P

    ♥ JOYCE said...

    Tsktsk .
    LOL .
    Im tryingg to replyyy all your replies . O: .
    Youu've spammeddd my blogzx uhxzczx (!)
    HAHA .
    Pon school tdyyyy leyy you , x:.

    Dee said...

    Haha, take your time to reply luh.
    Where got spam sial?
    I never pon, I prefer the term "sick then take MC".

    :DDD

    ♥ JOYCE said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.