Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 25 March 2009

    Collide your soul with mine.

    Didn't go school today, had block nose & flu.
    Apparently, a previous nose-bleed dried around some mucus & got stuck in my nose.
    Gyea I know, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Match with RI today.
    Didn't win but our performance is much better than last year's encounter with them.
    Match with ACS Barker next Monday seems hopeful all of the sudden.

    Tmrw plans:
    1) School
    2) Lunch with CG
    3) Drum prac.

    Totally stoked, eh?







    "Collide your soul with mine & I'll send your soul to the hell that it came from.
    By this I know you'll never set your eyes on a quest you can't survive.
    There's no surprise, your head hangs from my hand.
    Your mouth won't seal your lies."

    No comments: