Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 23 October 2008

    Unholy Confessions.

    What a school year it has been eh?
    Before you know it, its the last day of school already.
    Well, not actually. Tmrw still have to go back school for extra lessons till next wk.
    Oh well, they're for our own good & I can't afford to miss any of them.

    I agree I haven't work as hard as I'm expected to in school. Gotta spend this 2 mths of holidays wisely.
    Anyways, school ended at 11:15 & I 'wandered' around & then headed to NYJC for rugby match around 4+. Not much players turned up but match turned out to be pretty good. Peirce won in the end but it was all fun.
    Walked around a near-by pasar malam with teammates before heading home. My back & left leg hurts a hell lot. Exam periods can really prevents you from exercising much.

    Dinner (Grandma's Beef bee hoon) was awesome-o, haven't had it in a while.

    Well, I'll be looking forward to tmrw. Why?

    24th Nov 2008
    Friday
    8pm
    Max Pavilion.

    Ring a bell, anyone? [:


    Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold

    No comments: