Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 26 August 2008

    Children of Bo(re)dom.

    Eh oh wassupzxc friendly kahoonies.
    Today wasn't much of an exciting day, nothing much to talk about.
    But I'll blog about it anyways.

    Okay, I woke up around 5-5:15 this morning, only to fall asleep again & not waking up until 6. (I slept at 12+ this morning so you can't blame me okayyyyyyyyy.)
    So I rushed myself to get ready for school & ate my breakfast. Luckily my mum gave me a ride to school or I would've been late. Thank God I've such an awesome-o mum. [:

    So anyways, I realised during morning assembly that half of my class didn't turn up for school today. My guesses are its because of the Amazing Race yesterday. But most of them turned up anyways after morning assembly, so what the heck.
    I swear I could've slept through the whole day's lessons. My eyes were heavy & I've a major headache. But 1st lesson was Mr Song's lesson & trust me, you couldn't sleep even if you tried to.
    Next lesson was Mrs Han's math lesson so I caught a short nap before having her wake me up to answer some questions. (Arghs.)
    Then it was Chem lesson with Mr Tan (Moans). Okay, he's not a bad teacher but the way he talks can really put you to sleep but luckily I pulled through his lessons.
    After recess was Mdm Gay's lesson. Although its kinda hard to believe but I'm starting to find her lessons more interesting & thus, I didn't fall asleep, which is a good thing as I really need to start listening in her class.
    PC lesson isn't much to talk about since Miss Wong had to invigilate the sec4s' prelims. So, we did our own stuffs & I was playing Game Boy out of all things. Okay, I admit I'm too old-skool but that was all I could do, I wasn't in the mood of doing hmwk neither.

    Went jamming with Random Play after school at Olando since there's Teacher's Day rehearsal tmrw. It was okay, at least it killed sometime. I really hope I don't screw up the song or anything, it'll be darn embarrassing I tell ya. Although I'm more worried about other stuffs....
    Headed home afterwards & now I'm waiting for maths/sciences tuition to start.
    Hmmm, I'm hungry. Time for dinner.

    Adios amigos.

    No comments: