Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 28 August 2008

    When all we know is falling.

    They're falling apart. Honestly.
    As much as I hated him for doing what he did, he had already apologised.
    But she just can't forget the scars he gave her. I mean, I can't really blame a woman to hold such a grudge but she has to learn to forgive & forget.
    Its pretty hard to live life as per normal when they quarrel every few days & things tend to get violent more often than never. Not that I hate this family, its just not the same household I used to know.
    Gramps' pretty much torned as they blame themselves for not being able to do much to stop fights & needed me to do so, even those times when weapons were involved. Its pretty much heart-wrenching to see your loved ones fight & you can only do this much to contribute to the stoppage of these unwanted violence & hatred. Really.


    "Watching them quarrel,
    like bullets spewled across a battlefield.
    While I'm caught in this plaintive crossfire,
    I guess they didn't care much about how I really feel."

    No comments: