Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 25 August 2008

    From First To Last.

    Wah-wah-wee-wah.
    What ya know, I just created a new blog.
    Oh well, might as well start of by describing my day.

    Nothing much in school today, actually.
    Lessons got cut short due to 'The Amazing Race' programme oraganised by the school.
    You have to go around S'pore & find out more about our country's past fyi.

    It was kinda fun although my uniform was soaked by the end of the whole thing.
    We did all sorts of stuffs from running from places to places & taking pictures to voicing out our thought about our country to random passers-by.

    The only highlight of the whole thing was when my group was running towards one checkpoint & half of the group stopped because they saw MacDonalds. Gyea, you can tell how tired & hungry everyone was. (It occured in the CBD area & we came all the way from Kranji, go figure.)

    Anyways, we were released at The Padang & we had to go home on our own. Can you believe that? I mean, we're all dead beat from all the running (& not to mention screaming) & they expect us to go home on our own? At least give us a ride back to school or smth, its wayyyyyyy better than stepping onto a public transport all sticky & smelly and with everyone staring at you.

    Well, I got home & got ready for tuition & hell, I couldn't even concentrate. Hmmm maybe I should consider not going school tmrw?
    Anyways, I'm gonna finish up on some tuition hmwk & I'm off to bed.

    So long & goodnight.

    No comments: