Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 29 August 2008

    That Green Gentlemen.

    Eh oh wassuppzxc friendly kahoonies! [:
    As you can tell (or not), I'm in a happy mood today.
    Had a pretty good day so far (& its Teacher's Day too, wow).

    Anyways, school ended early today due to T.Day. Our(12th&hyde's) set received good feedbacks from a couple of peeps in school, which came as a surprise because we didn't thought it was that good of a fantastic performance. Besides, the song was slightly irrelevent (Imagine performing FFAF on T.Day.). I wonder what the teachers think though....
    Random Play's set sounded pretty good from the the amount of applause & cheers coming from the crowd but then again, it would be entertaining if you have Mr Aaron Tay as a lead singer. [:
    Black Rhythm's set was okay. Things were a little messy but it turned alright. Brenda (the keyboardist/pianist) was really good, I must say.
    But I guess the band which got the most crowd support would most prolly be Rachel's band which consist of Lenny & Shawn. They did a cover of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours. Their set oddly reminds me of Mraz's set at SingFest though, not that its a bad thing.
    After that was a chinese skit done by the Drama club. Was well done, even though I didn't catch what the skit portrays. But I bet they put in a lot of effort into doing it.
    Next was the performance by the Modern Dance Club. Pretty well synchronised dance steps which caused hearty nose-bleeds for some guys (I shan't say who).
    NCC's rifle-spining/throwing/switching/etc performance was okay. Some of them dropped their rifles. But I'm sure they were nervous that's all.

    Didn't catch what happened afterwards, only that we have to go back class for announcements/holiday homeworks/etc.
    Went to Prata House with Weijie, Veron, Fiona & Jaz for lunch. Royson joined us afterwards. Had a heavy lunch I must say. My bill came up to $10.10, can you believe that? Food prices are rising faster than I thought. Hmmm time to lose weight & cut down on food, Dee. You're gaining unwanted weight too.

    Anyways, headed towards to Bishan Park to work on the History video project about Hitler & what ya know, I got chosen to be Hitler. According to Veron, I 'look' like Hitler. Thanks uh, Ham. Haha.
    So, I combed my hair to a side-parting, wore some colar shirt & got that trademark moustache drawn onto my face. Gyea, go ahead & laugh your hearts out. Roy played a Jew, Fiona played one of my 'secret police' & Veron was the director/camera-woman. They played Hitler's supporters in the last part of the video. Gyea, notice the irony.
    Jaz & Weijie helped out by filming some parts & contributing ideas respectively. Thanks much guys, you guys have been very helpful indeed.

    Speaking of Weijie, she is of small proportions as you might know (or not). But guess what, she managed to pluck down some leaves from a tree that's at least a body taller than her! & she was so so happy that she started waving the plucked stem of leaves to us & that really cracked us up.

    You're real adorable luh, Chen Weijie. Thanks for cheering me up today too. :DD

    Dinner was awesome-o today. (Thanks mum.)
    Household's a lot quiet today than it was yesterday.
    At least its peaceful for now.


    "For the briefest of moments,
    my heart crashed & burned.
    It was when they flashed that grin,
    the kind that could kill & hurt.

    Be my sunshine,
    like a calm after the storm.
    Light up my dark skies,
    You are what I long for."

    2 comments:

    HappySnails said...

    Awwwwwwwww, deee! I am so glad that I made your day! HAHA. Shall I pluck more leave stems? Haha. Kiddin! I won't kill no more inncocent green things.

    <3, weijie.

    Dee said...

    LOL. NO YOU SHOULDN'T. Earth's already lacking of oxygen-providers.
    [: