Twitzxc. [:

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 27 August 2008

    Sheesh, I'm darn full after just having my dinner.
    I sure can't get enough of my mum's cooking.
    Currently doing Chem TYS hmwk from tuition while enjoying a nice bottle of Bundeberg & anyone who drank Bunde before would agree with me that its the best root beer evaaaaaaaaa. That's how good it is but my mum thinks I should cut down on it.
    Looks like I have to disobey my mum on this one.

    Anyways, Teacher's Day rehearsal today was so-so. It was pretty messy but I must say everyone put in a lot of effort into organising the whole concert. The bands did well enough I guess & had some good feedbacks from other people. At least now its clear the concert 2 days from now would be entertaining enough.

    Tmrw's the Telematches the school organised & I'm involved in the Sarong Race.
    Come to think of it, it might be fun.
    But I'll see how it goes tmrw.
    Oh, there might be M1 Tens this Saturday. Reckon much players would be interested in playing.


    Where were you when I needed you the most?

    No comments: